FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

legaljoe68 (member)     08 March 2017

Remedy against order passed in revision by the sessions cour

sir  a female had filed criminal defamation private complaint under section 499, 500 against some persons, later on she added section 509 after the police inquiry report which was sent under section 202 crpc. The judicial magistrate dismiissed the complaint. this was challenged under revision under section 397 crpc which has also gone against her. in the rahul gandhi case the supreme court has observed that police has no role in private defamation case . Now what is the remedy at high court and supreme court of india .


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query