LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandeep Shukla (Teacher)     25 March 2017

Remedy against illegal acts by members of a political party

Our old building is in the scanner of members of a certain political party due to their close proximity with land sharks. They frequently indulge in activities which cause disturbance and/or inconvenience to us.

Now suddenly a few days back they opened a party office in front of our road-facing garrage on the side walk. They put up a covering on top and in front of the garage and put up a sign on top of such erected structure with respect to their political affiliations. Although they have not completely stopped entry of the car into the garage, yet the said members are also putting up plastic chairs and tables in front of the garage and sitting and loitering there.

It is also apparent that since such garage is presently rented out to one former tenant whose tenancy has been determined and an eviction suit is presently ongoing in a city Trial Court where such former tenant is on the losing end, then the said former tenant has struck some kind of a deal with such members of the political party to slowly give them entry into such garage presumably for the exchange of any consideration and/or to extract revenge on the landlord/s.

So how can I:

1. Get to remove any structure and/or put-up hoarding and/or permanently remove any chairs/tables in front of such garage?

2. Get a permanent injunction against any such activities by members of such club and/or any other outsider from repeating such acts in the future?

As can well be understood that local police is extremely reluctant to take any steps against such erring persons. Also please advise whether the appropriate Court for any legal remedy will be a trial Court or a High Court?


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register