Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prashant (practice)     20 March 2014

Remedy against builder

Hello Friends,

Thanks for taking the time to look into my query.

We had booked a IndiaBulls property in Panvel which- as per their pre requisite could be financed only by INDIA BULLS finance.

Later we got to know that the reason for the same was that they havent got the approval of the same.

Now, after a year, the construction has nt yet started and they have also revised the plan against the one the offered earlier which is also yet to be approved.

Please let us know any recourse available? Now we only seek to @least get our cost back.

Thanks again for reading..

Prashant

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     20 March 2014

File complaint before District Consumer Redressal Forum having jurisdiction for unfair trade practice and deficiency of services of builder and pray for order of refund of paid amount with interest and compensation towards mental and physical agony caused to you by builder's conduct.

Shivesh Sinha (Legal Adviser)     26 March 2014

Dear Mr. Prashant !

I have perused your query seeking advise for refund of your payment made so far by you to the described erring Builders.

Statement of facts connoted by you is a grave "Deficiency in Service as well Unfair Trade Practice" of the said Builders, as against whom you may very well lodge a consumer Complaint Case describing entire facts & circumstances in the Competent Consumer Court having its pecuniary & territorial‎ jurisdiction over the issue.

You may seek not only REFUND of the CONSIDERATION, rather you may claim applicable statutory interests over it, beside appropriate Compensation in lie of your incurred loss / harassment / agonies etc. I am confident for your win over & success to get required & appropriate redressal.

Under facts & circumstances, My sincere advise to you is to immediately lodge the complaint case, as suggested above for redressal of your grievances. And, if you require any further help & advise in filling the case you may approach www.powertoconsumer.in - a website providing all assistance in the matter & that too, free from any charges.

Having expertise in Consumer Cases, the undersigned is the legal Adviser of said website. Thanks,

SHIVESH KUMAR SINHA, Advocate cum Legal Adviser to "powertoconsumer.in"

Shivesh Sinha (Legal Adviser)     26 March 2014

Dear Mr. Prashant !

I have perused your query seeking advise for refund of your payment made so far by you to the described erring Builders.

Statement of facts connoted by you is a grave "Deficiency in Service as well Unfair Trade Practice" of the said Builders, as against whom you may very well lodge a consumer Complaint Case describing entire facts & circumstances in the Competent Consumer Court having its pecuniary & territorial‎ jurisdiction over the issue.

You may seek not only REFUND of the CONSIDERATION, rather you may claim applicable statutory interests over it, beside appropriate Compensation in lie of your incurred loss / harassment / agonies etc. I am confident for your win over & success to get required & appropriate redressal.

Under facts & circumstances, My sincere advise to you is to immediately lodge the complaint case, as suggested above for redressal of your grievances. And, if you require any further help & advise in filling the case you may approach www.powertoconsumer.in - a website providing all assistance in the matter & that too, free from any charges.

Having expertise in Consumer Cases, the undersigned is the legal Adviser of said website. Thanks,

SHIVESH KUMAR SINHA, Advocate cum Legal Adviser to "powertoconsumer.in"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register