LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


 2 Replies

Mastan   23 August 2020

First try complaint to SHO, police station under CRPC 154(1)

If not succeeded

then try complaint to Superintendent of Police under CRPC 154(3)

If not succeeded


go for 156(3) and/or 190 in a magistrate court

1 Like

vagisha vibhuti   23 August 2020

thank u so much

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query