LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh (SE)     05 December 2012

Remarry after getting divorce decree between 90 days


if some one got divorce decree and remarry with in a week after got that divorce decree my family court

but after fews days if oposite party apply in high court aginast that divorce decree then what happen

is that marry still iligal


 5 Replies

RK (adada)     05 December 2012

Yes Right to appeal is there even after getting the divorce decree from lower court for contested or Mutual Consent divorce.

It is advisable for a 90 days waiting period from the date of Divorce order.


rajiv_lodha (zz)     05 December 2012

@ rajesh!

What kind of divorce u got? Contested Or Mutual Consent?

Rajesh (SE)     05 December 2012

Contested divorce

rajesh (asdadad)     05 December 2012

@rajiv wat abt MCD ? Can i remarry widin a day?

Goutam Prasad (Advocate)     05 December 2012

In case of mutual consent divorce, there is no requirement of wait period of 90 day for second marriage. But, in other case there should be a wait period of 90 days.



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register