LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More   06 August 2018


I am a hindu I want to remarry but my wife had left one and half years back and I have one child she is 10 months old we have not taken divorce not have a communication also can I remarry.


 4 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     06 August 2018

Not appropriate time to remary, rather file a divorce petition on grounds of desertion by your wife and go for second round of marriage.

1 Like   06 August 2018

Sir you want to say that I have to first file a divorce case in to court then I can remarry in simple word. I am right or not please let me know.

Manish Prasad   08 August 2018

there r many options either u have to follow n.k. aadmi or rajrealtor ,, but in both case be prepare to face some legal battle ,,if ur wife have any list for u or ur property ....
1 Like

Manish Prasad   08 August 2018

sorry ,,shambhu shankara instead of rajrealtor
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register