Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bina (none)     23 September 2008

remarriage

Dear All,

My husband died intestate leaving behind me (the widow) and a remarried mother*. In this case, who will succeed to the property?

*His (my late husband) father died when he was just 3 years old, his mother also left him and got remarried.  My husband and his siblings were raised by their grandparents and other relatives. My husband and his other siblings had no interaction with her and she was out of scene for 50 years. But after my husband’s death she reached to court and demanded her share in property.

Learning

10 Replies

K.C.Suresh (Advocate)     23 September 2008

Doesn't matter about the language. You must be more specific while asking doubts. To the point is not sufficient and an yes or no answer also is not sufficient. It is not you alone read this forum. But all. Its an exchange of knowledge programme. So pl. ask specifically with allowable details.

Corrected. Apologize for typing error. 

Adv.Shine Thomas (Advocate)     23 September 2008

Dear Bina,

It  doesn't matter(don't matters).You try again and ask more qustions.

Mrs. Hetal Sunil Shah (Advocate)     23 September 2008

Dear Bina,

I am practicing lawyer in family court also. As regards reply to yr query all successors will have equal rights to share the whole property of all deceased fore father/mother unless they have waived or released their rights on remarriage, but if relinquishment of rights are not given they are all entitle for share in property under Section 39 of Indian Succession Act., 1925. You can write me in details on my mailing address: advocate_hetalshah@yahoo.co.in. Do not worry nobody can snatch your rights. If you are somewhere near about in Gujarat I will have privilege to give you proper guidance through my email ids or cell phone. These relatives are having such a nature that they are now relatives for property and when you were depleted and in sock of losing your husband they could have atleast shown their sympathy and could have extended their support. As a woman advocate I know the depth of sock of losing husband and their so called relatives now coming to you for property. They are now relatives for property only. Face them courgeously and engage local lawyer. Submit their relativeness now coming up with malafide intention of mere property grabbers for gratifications. Well wish you all best and GOD BLESS YOU. Be in touch.

Dear Hetal Shah Ji,

Thank you very much for your support. I wil compile the details and send you in couple of days. Thanks a lot again.

Regards,

Bina

SHEKHAR MISHRA (public servant)     23 September 2008

Dear   Bina,

Hetalji    has    given   you    correct    advice.

prof s c pratihar (medical practitioner &legal studies)     23 September 2008

it the sucess of the forum,you got the benefit we all cherished. aii mastero &stalwarts are here to uphold justice for you.

Bina (none)     24 September 2008

Dear Prof. Dr Pratihar,

Your good wishes are appreciated! Would keep updating you guys about the proceedings and outcome. BINA

jatin sharma (LAWYER)     24 September 2008

hi,bena i study u r case, had u admitted ur case in a competent court , if u done than tell me whole facts of case! for u r kind information. if the property belong to u r father_in_law than u r mother_in_law infringe her right in proprety of her husband ,but if the prorety made by u r husband by himself  than the first right in the proprety is ur and ur child!

but told me whole fact ,iwill guide u acc to my knowlege ok!

Bina (none)     25 September 2008

Dear Jatin Sharma Ji,

Thank you for being so gentle and for your kind gesture. I have all the details on paper in chronological order.

Over the weekend I will make an electronic copy with the help of neighborhood kids. As soon as I get an electronic copy, I would send it to you and Hetalji, instantly. Regards,

Bina

P.S: Could you provide me your e-mail ID at:sgbina@gmail.com

Dear Jatin Sharma Ji,

Thank you for being so gentle and for your kind gesture. I have all the details on paper in chronological order.  Over the weekend I will make an electronic copy with the help of neighborhood kids. As soon as I get an electronic copy, I would send it to you and Hetalji, instantly.

Regards,

Bina

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register