LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Goyal   31 January 2018

Relinquishment deed

Me and my father purchased a flat in Delhi through Sale Deed. Now he wants to transfer his share to me. Can Relinquishment deed be carried out by him in favour of me as I am the co-owner of the flat,


 4 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     31 January 2018

Definitely yes.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     31 January 2018

Yes. Your father can execute regd., rights relinquish deed in your favour

anubhav Bhatt   31 January 2018

Yes no issue

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     31 January 2018

Your father can relinquish his share through registered relinquishment deed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query