LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Relieving letter

Hi, Can anybody help me with the following query.

I joined one of the Pvt Ltd establishment (subsidiary of listed company) and resigned withn 23 days.The company is now saying that they cannot provide relieving letter as I served less than one month. 

It is ok if they cannot provide relieving letter? What are other alternative that i can ask for instead of relieving letter.

PS. They have confirmed on mail of relieving of my duties wrt date. But I think this will not be accepted by other company in future when I apply.





 2 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     24 February 2023

Show your appointment letter to a local prudent lawyer practicing service matter for professional advise.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 February 2023

You can request your employer to immediately issue the relieving letter. If he does not obliges, send him a legal notice demanding that he immediately issue the relieving letter along with salary slips. If he doesn't comply, initiate legal action.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register