LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Relieving Issues

I am working as a Development Officer in LIC. Few days ago I asked leave for 5 days for my mother's operation. My branch manager rejected by saying business is important than your mother's operation, come to office by appointing care taker at hospital. These words made me hurt. So immediately I sent a resignation mail to branch office as well as to senior divisional officer who is competent authority. Today I have submitted my resignation to divisional officer through branch office which is actually a proper channel. Now I am receiving threatening comments from seniors that I will get bad comments on my relieving letter which will be useful for my future employment. Can they give such bad comments on relieving letter? Please help me in this regard

Learning

1 Replies

kameswarao S (Head HR)     23 July 2018

Dear Friend,

Going through your communication understaood that your seniors are unethical and inhumane hence they have not sanctioned your leave even after you clearly communicating about your mother's operation.  A gentleman can ask you to be present a day or two and ask you to report for duty briefing you the exegencies but they failed to do so by this you can understand their nature. Based on this you can understand they can do any thing.  I understood LIC employees are having federations so why don't you take the support of those people and get your work done. However you resigned hence need not worry about the relationship but some how manage to get a proper relieving letter.

All the best 

kamesh333 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register