1.Have you submitted notice of resignation! Do you have its proof of dispatch and delivery also?
You should submit Final resignation also, of course under proper acknowledgment?
2. Are you a member of Employee’s/Trade Unions e.g. CITU/INTUC/AITUC/BMS etc?
If not why? You should become a member and then it shall be easy to defend yourself from exploitation by unscrupulous employers.
What is this establishment: Commercial, Industrial?
Commercial software consulting
3. What was your designation and nature of duties? How many people were reporting to you? Did you have any power to employ,terminate,sanction leave (or recommend ……but clarify) ,grant increment etc?
I was a normal employee, a team member. nobody reports to me.
4. What was your salary: Basic,DA……..etc and total.
5. Was any salary slip, PF number and a/c slip of each year, ESIC card,Form16 issued to you?
6. Was any change in notice period and other conditions supplied in writing to you? Did you accept the changes in writing?
Nothing other than the foreign assignment document
7. Did you get acknowledgment of notice/resignation, and acceptance?
acceptance mail of resignation is received
8. Did you get appointment letter, Salary slip of all months?
appointment letter by hard copy and soft copy
salary slip is system generated
9. You should write under proper acknowledgment that NO tasks are pending at your end and routine duties be assigned that can be completed on daily basis and within and upto expiry of notice period tendered by you……………………and to whom you should handover the charge within and upto expiry of notice period tendered by you. have acknowledgment of handover from your colleague?
There is nothing to handover since all tasks are completed and if i had not resigned i would have been assigned new tasks, ackowledged by the team leader/project manager
You may reply pointwise to each point!
Thanks hope the points help you