IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MUKESH GUPTA   10 April 2020

Relief under sec 23A of Hindu Mrg Act

Sir if husband files divorce against wife on grounds of cruelty, can he claim compensation also against wife under sec 23A of Hindu Marriage Act


 2 Replies

N. Sivaprakash, Chennai 984099 (Advocate)     10 April 2020

He can get Permanent Alimony under Sec. 25 of the Hindu Marriage Act

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     10 April 2020

Dear querist,

Husband can claim compensation under section 23 a of Hindu Marriage Act against wife.



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query