LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tarveen (Self Employed)     12 March 2013

Relief against the bank


Can anyone guide me, my question is under which Act we can seek relief if the bank take over the car against which the loan was due and ask  as for the balance amount. 
Kindly reply as soon as possible.


 2 Replies

Rajendra Shrivastava (advocate)     12 March 2013

consumerf protetion act. under section 12thereof  you can file complaintagainst bank.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 March 2013

Banking ombudsmen also will help u

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register