LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Alok Tholiya (self employed)     14 November 2010

Reliance energy and small causes court on Mumbai

1.   I am a landlord in Mumbai of a small building. But I dont live in that building named as Saburi.One day by chance it came to my notice that there exists a electicity meter connection in some unknown name. I wrote to Reliance energy against this and they replied that connection was given on valid documents. I asked to give them copies of same. They refuse.

How can I get copies of these docuemts as I am the owner of property and I have not issued any rent receipt or NOC then on what basis he cud secure connection ?? And when as a valid occupier u seek connection then they harrass u with lot of requirements.

2. In appeal court of small causes court my tenant submitted a particular document along with his one of the application. Copy of same was not given to me.When I asked repeatedly they evaded. My advocate telles me it is also not there with court copy filed by tenant. In reply to my RTI query registrar wrote that since I am the party in the matter I can apply to court directly and get copy. But it is not there in court files though there application shows it to be attched with application. How can I get same??

Alok Tholiya

tholiya@hotmail.com

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register