Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit (Student)     08 September 2013

Reliance broadband false billing and threating

Hi,

My name is Rohit Kumar. I was taken Reliance broadband connection in 2011 along with my Roommate in Bangalore. Due to some connection failure reason regular problem we had decided to disconnect the connection and we called the person to whim we had taken the connection and settle all the amount and surrender the Modem in starting month of 2012(I don't remember the exact month and date) . Suddenly i got a call from Delhi September 07 -2013 saying that Reliance filed a 420 complained against you that you have due amount Rs 1100 and you have to pay today otherwise you have to come to delhi high court. I called to my Roommate and said these thing and after some time he called me and said that person to whom we had taken the connection and submitted Modem and settle the amount that person has cheated to so many people what he does is he did not submitted the amount to reliance office and he also sold the modem in the market.

I forgot my a/c number and every thing that person who called me for the notice that only told me the below details
A/c no  -  100000118850261
Broadband no  - 38526634626.       

Sir i don't know if the reliance has selected this type of people then to whom we can trust. Please suggest me what to do? shall i go to consumer court?

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     08 September 2013

have u taken any receipt of payment made for full and final settlement?????

you need to write to the Reliance communication for the same along with the said proof.

Even after this they keep on harassing you, then you would be require to file a consumer complaint against the Reliance Communication.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 September 2013

The High Court at Delhi won’t be calling you by phone to come to it ……………………..

It could be some recovery agent.

Approach your lawyer if you get a notice in writing.

Get into the habit of transacting everything under proper acknowledgment in proper office of the company.

NRI Legal Consulting (Consultant)     09 September 2013

Yes Mr. Rohit Sir, I am agree with Mr. Kumar Doab Delhi High Court Won't Calling you by phone to come for this regards. If you get a notice in written then approach to consumer foram.

for morre query us at query@nrilegalconsulting.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register