Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hannibal (md)     29 August 2009

Reliance 420 complaint against me

Respected Sir,

I have received a letter from reliance that they will be proceeding with legal proceeding under section 420 if  i not make a payment of a month's broadband services to them.  IMonthly payment is abouot a 700 INR.

can a court take an action for such a small amount ? what are the penalties?. And how to get rid if that?

Thanks & regards,

Hannibal

Learning

6 Replies

PARTHA P BORBORA (advocate)     29 August 2009

no case u/s 420 IPC will lie agaist u as thgere is civil remady available. the dispute is civil in nature. but, waynot u pay rs. 700 to them? it is the best way to settel the dispute. 

ghansham das (self employed engineer)     30 August 2009

Dear ,

I hv noticed the spurt in the Electric-supply-meter , matter is reported to reliance, for Rs. 4300 apprx. the reliance people took away the meter from society premises, and now theya sking to file a FIR to police,

what the DADAGIRI of reliance?? with every where, inspite the morchas nothing seen beyonds, can we not depend upon Justice ?? suomotto action must be taken by law ?

gdggupta

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     31 August 2009

file a consumer case against reliance.

Shivasurya (Lawyer)     04 September 2009

It is a formal threaten by Reliance. According to international conventions in respect of human rights, no criminal prosection will lies for the violation of civil liabilities. The Reliance can prosecte criminal action against you if you get the broadbond connecion by submitting forged documents 

vinjamuri ranga babu (advoctes/attorneys)     12 September 2009

hello,

reliance or any other company cann't file a complaint u/s 420, since it is being money transaction, the company has go for civil case for recovery.

vr

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     13 October 2009

Why should dumb fools not work in Reliance? No body has monopolized them.

Criminal or civil,I do not understand why you have not paid the due to Reliance. Do you love getting involved in litigation for nothing? Small amount which you don't deny, simple matter, and making a mountain out of mole hill. 

Remember Reliance is a big corporate body. For good or bad, it can drag you in unnecessary litigation which ultimately it may lose but then think of your position. You will end up ruining your business or studies or office work and spending many times more in legal battle.

The choice is yours.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register