Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul Sharma (Others)     08 August 2019

Release of the original documents when the case is pending

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our property case was decided by the delhi lower court, but not in full favour of us, and with that we appealed in the higher court.

The case is pending at the final stage, but we need to take back the original property documents which we submitted. Can that be done with case at the pending stage, and what would be the procedure to it. We do not want to withdraw the case.

Kindly advise. Thank you in advance.


 2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   09 August 2019

Take certified copy from court of exibhited documents then submit the certified copies to court and take back original documents with condition whenever court orders u have to submit before court original documents until suit is disposed.

Narender Mukhi   28 April 2021

You should move an application for taking back the original documents mentioning reason. When the court allow the application, then take certified copy of the documents and after submitting the certified copy, you can receive your original documents.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query