Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kishore nanda (Process associate)     27 August 2012

Release deep

Hi

The issues which i would like to bring up over here is regaring my inlaw's property, the property was given to joint vendor to a builder who has agreed to build residential apartment, and will share X amount Sq' ft to my inlaw, my inlaw had agreed to give us some share of that property when we decided, based on that my wife has signed the legal paper like (Joint vendor agreement and GPS, along with that my inlaw has got the release deed also done, that is with out the information of my wife and me. When we got the papers the release deep says daughters do not have any rights on the property and have released all the titile over that property.

Now my question is can we get the release deep cancelled as my inlaw is not will to do that......and we are left with nothing.

This property has been inhearted from my father in law who is no more. i would like to what is the changes of getting some portion of the property in my wife's name or is there any chance of wining this case if i go to court of law.

Plz do suggest some alternative around this situation.

Learning

1 Replies

Yogesh Anand (Head- Legal AVP)     27 August 2012

since it is an ancestral property you wife does have equal share in that,  that's why they have got release deed signed from your wife by fraud.   though no oral evidence can be given against a document but if fraud is played on you then you can deny the document and take the plea of fraud.  you will win the case, please consult a good lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register