Need your help and guidnace on below issue.
In 1940 my grand mother received 2 acre land from his father as a gift (deed). Grand mother had four childrens (2 girl and 2 boys). In 1964 my father took 0.5 acre land thorugh relaese deed and my uncel took 0.5 acre land through relase deed. My grand mother kept remaining land 1 acre for minor girl child.
1. When release deed executed survey number of land was 57/2 but now land survey number is 57/1 as per RTC.
2. When RTC introduced (in 1970) entire land is identified under my grand mother name with survey number of 57/1.
3. There is no dicument to justify why 57/2 changed to 57/1 in land records.
4. No entry or record of relese deed transaction of Father and Uncel in RTC. can we add my father name in RTC column now?
5. Part of land belongs to my father is sold my grand mother and duaghters in 1973. Does grand mother has right to sell land after relase deed executed?
This land is in Bangalore, most of the land is built with houses however my father not sold any part of his land. so now can we claim sale transactions done by grand mother in my father share is not valid?
Please guide on this issue.