LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Facts World   13 August 2020

Related to succession case

My succession case is registered in my city from last 1.5 year for shares of different company of Amount Rs. 20 Lac/- which was in name of my father. Now, the case was in last stage on final hearing but before it I came of one of company shares do not exist of Rs. 4 lac. And I found new shares of another company of Rs. 7 lac is the above changes possible. How much delay will be in case due to this?

Learning

5 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     14 August 2020

@ Facts World,

What is the opinion and advise of the lawyer engaged / paid by you ?

Facts World   14 August 2020

He said amendment to be made

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     14 August 2020

Understand the limitations of an open forum whose members are not fully versed with facts and can only generally guide on issues as First Aid.  When the case is handled by a professional, let him take a decision, and trust him.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     14 August 2020

1. Succession Certificate court matter is "unilateral" and usually there are no opposite parties, unless there is dissent between the legal heirs.

2. By virtue of the above, the Succession Certificate Application can be duly amended to delete or add any property with proper documentary procedures (with permission of court), that may come to the notice of the Applicant.  There is no legal bar to amending such application.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     17 August 2020

Pleadings can be amended at any stage of proceedings so get amendment in pleadings and delit the Properties do not exists and add the new properties which came to in your notice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register