IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amit (none)     13 January 2010

related to passport

     is it possible to get reissue the lost passport which was lost in spain and anybody send me my passport via post ,and also i have a case pending in patiala house court  in new delhi . i was deported from spain in august 2008 and this case is related to false visa and now i have that passport that i recieved from post and what i have to do to reissue my this passport and "look out circular" is opened on airport ein new delhiand i got arrested on airport in false visa case, now i am on granted bail by court,and is it possible to travel with these problems ,and also i m recnt married to foriegn national ,i am waiting to immigrate with my wife ,so what i have to do to solve this complicated problem




 4 Replies

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     17 January 2010

Emphatic No.  Ask the court.


Mr. Amit ji,

Please not to do these mistakes again and again. It is a common thing what people they are doing around the world. To stay in one perticular country for long time.

They need not to tell a lie that, "They lost the Passport" and found.

Did you ever informed to the Spain authorities, that you found your Passport ? Please.

At present you are in India that is much safer than the world.

Let you finish all legal related problems in the India then only you can travel safe. Other wise for you day and night is like a hell any where in the world.

Even any of Indian ports they don't allow you to depart. I believe there is a restrictions on you. Please don't do this mistake and blame your self. 


Anil Agrawal (Retired)     17 January 2010

 It is all right if you are not caught (mostly people are not caught). But, think of the consequences if caught. 


B.N.Rajamohamed (advocate / commissioner of oaths)     25 September 2010

It is a fundamental right for every citizens of india to travel abroad. As per the Pass Ports ACt , if you are locked in any criminal cases the pass port authority has the power either to impound your paSS port or to revoke it. But untill the disposal of the crminal cases temporary renewal or issue of pass port is permissible. The Hon'ble high court of judicature of madras has ruled recently in the month of july 2010 for renewing the pass port of a person accused of in any criminal cases temporarily. Send a representation to the pass port authorities first, if they replied in negative or in case they does not reply, file a writ petition in the high court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query