Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ashish (software engineer)     21 August 2013

Related to bail

hi, 

i am looking for answers related to bail procedures in india.

my relatives has been booked under cr.P.C 3,5,7 and has been put in to dasna jail since 13th august 2013 , . since then i am trying to get bail in that case , but due to bar association strike in ghaziabad session court , i am unable to do anything , all lawyers are saying they are helpless and cannot do anything before strikes gets over.

the strike was due to get over on 20th aug ,but it seems that it has been extended till 26th (although i am not sure), the court has given me hearing date as 29th august ,  but i want to get bail before that . 

can anybody suggest, if anything can be done to get bail as soon as possible even if the bar association continues to strike. 

please help me , my relatives are suffering big time, without any fault of theirs . i believe the cr.P.C 3,5,7 are bailable offence.

please please help me. i am ready to do anything and everything to get them out jail. 

please help ASAP. 

Learning

4 Replies

ashish (software engineer)     21 August 2013

i humbly request all users of this forum to guide me to solve this problem.

please i am in desperate need for answer. 

as i said i am ready to anything whether it is money , or going anywhere.

please please help..

BSNbanbans (manager)     21 August 2013

Brother till Strike no body can help even Allahabad HC becase HC also in strick...so wait till strike over

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     21 August 2013

if they are charged with IPC 357,Max punishment is for one year or fine or both. it is better to wait till the strike gets over or in ur next hearing u may ask the magistrate to dismiss the bail so that u can  move high court for further process. but it will take more time than this. so i advice u to wait for some time and take a call.

Kolla Gangadhar (Practicing Advocate since 1986)     21 August 2013

Your relative booked under  the Prevention of corruption Act, 1988. Advocates have been strike your relative Bail Petition is posted on 29-08-2013. Section 7 of P.C. Act, 1988 is important. Accused can argue Bail Petition. High Court may not entertain Bail Petition unless it is filed before Special Court and it is dismissed. You may try in the High Court stating that Advocates have been strike. Accused must file a Petition before the court where Bail Petition is pending posted to 29-08-2013 to withdraw and court dismisses as withdrawn. You file  Bail Petition stating reasons for fling in the High Court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register