Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lokesh Kamath   26 November 2019

Related to address proof

Dear All,

I am very new to this forum.

We have recently shifted to our own house. Now i want to give address proof to Cooking Gas, Banks, Voter ID, Aadhar. I dont have any documents in current address in my name (Electricity meter is yet to fix) other than Sale Deed (Zerox availabkle, Original is in Bank).

So What documents I can give them as address proof?

Thanks in advance for your guidence.

Thanks & Regards

Lokesh Kamath

 3 Replies

Shashi Dhara   26 November 2019

Give present residing address with notarised affidavit.


Dear  sir,

execute an affidavit with full residential address and also mention therein that you are having aadhar card & election card. Get notarised the affidavit.




Lokesh Kamath   27 November 2019

Thank you all of you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query