LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dipesh Gupta (Manager)     26 June 2014

Related export house

Can anyone please let me know that can we as like that start supplying the manufactured product to a export company or we need to go through any legal documentation.

Any legal smallest documentation that some person may ignore while supplying the products.

The product is CUSHION COVER.

Learning

3 Replies

Sunil S Nair (lawyer)     27 June 2014

You mean to say for export purpose then you will need help of freight forwarder for all export purpose right from BOL, to CO Origin,need to register your company and get export license no from DGFT, quality assurance , bank guarantee etc its a long procedure for which you can take help of freight forwarder near to you manufacturing unit

Dipesh Gupta (Manager)     27 June 2014

Actually sir I am having my own manufacturing unit of CUSHION COVER. And I would like to supply it to the exporters. So I would like to know what all the legal formalities have to go through before supplying my products to the exporters.

Sunil S Nair (lawyer)     28 June 2014

Take help of frieght forwarder or Custom house agent who can help you you get help from government also as you are exporting cushion cover not sure but coming under textile industry if correct you have a great opportunity to expand your business abroad DGFT means Directorate general of foriegn trade go to www.dgft.org , india you will get idea as well as good information for business indulged in export,,

Best of luck

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register