Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shriks........... (healyhcare)     10 November 2012

Rejection of application in 125crpc

wife summoned me for rcr and 125crpc
4months passed , before that i filed divorce in diffrent court, 6mths passed notice unready,

JMFC rejected my application for WS for another date,

i was present on all dates but vakilpatra not given niether i have hired any lawyer yet
i pleaded JMFC to give me another date for submission of WS and presentation of  vakilpatra, but it got rejected.
what should i do ?
my granny expired 2mths back..... should i submit death certificate and request ill health of mother after granny's death as a reason?

i myself m a dentist by profession and that b***h is askimg 25000 as monthly maint.

captured my mothers flat(gifted by me- self earned before filling divorce) close to her moms residence and threatening 498 and DV if we enter in

totally screwed plz help asap,........................

Learning

5 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     10 November 2012

At the outset you hire a lawyer than through that  lawyer file w.s application and get yopur ws on record than your case will be back on track . If you dont file ws there is nothing you can do in the case . Urgently hire a lwyer .

Adv. NIKHIL SETH

Mumbai

Never Give Up (Fighter)     10 November 2012

Judge can see that you are intentionally delaying the case not hiring lawyer and asking for dates. Had you hired lawyer and had lawyer asked for few dates, it should have been allowed.

You should hire lawyer ASAP.

stanley (Freedom)     10 November 2012

On the next date file the WS along with an application stating the reason for the delay in giving your WS along with the death certificate of your granny as well as a medical certifcate citing ill health of yours . And file an application to the judge that you  wish to fight the case party in person and than see his reaction . dont have any oral communication with the judge . shut your mouth and your lips and wait for his response after giving the applications . But you should be able to do so on your own ( I mean fighting the case ) . Any help you need P.M me .  

shriks........... (healyhcare)     11 November 2012

can JMFC deny WS by lawyer after accepting vakilpatra?

rajiv_lodha (zz)     11 November 2012

Usually WS is not denied, at teh most judge wil put some token fine upon u. Owise appeal in higher court if he gives denial orders. Ur advo wil tread throu

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register