LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suresh babu (personal)     23 June 2010

reinstatement court acquital

I had been acquited by the High court in nov 2009.I received the copy of judgment on the 4th of dec and informed my department on the 7th of dec.Till date i have filed 5reminders and its a sorry state of affairs to state that i had not received any information on the status of my claim.There appears to be no law prevailing in INDIA in such cases.Should i knock the doors of courts only.I wish some one will be able to help me.I am from hyderabad.

Learning

3 Replies

niranjan (civil practice)     23 June 2010

Your querry is incomplete in the sense that you have not mentioned whether any DE was conducted against you and if any punishment was awarded.If during criminal trial you were under suspension,you could be reinstated.However the deptt.,is free to conduct DE even though you are acquitted.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     24 June 2010

Knock the court door by filing a writ.

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     24 June 2010

If the case relates to your official duties,and the disciplinary action and the criminal case are on the same set of allegations, on aquital by the court you are entitled for reinstatement and the department to drop action. If the case is different from official duties, the department can proceed with the procedures for the disciplinary action.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register