Reinstatement and back wages

self employed0915997033

I was arrested in a case u/s 498a.The deptt kept me under suspension for 3 years, only due to arrest beyond 48 hours, without enquiry or charge sheet.Then I was reinstated when case was pending but suspension period not regularized nor arrears of salary, increments paid.After about 3 years of reinstement I was convicted by judicial magsitrate.The deptt dismissed me only on conviction without any enquiry. I preferred appeal against order of head of deptt before secretary/govt.The appeal remained undecided for two years. Then I was  fully acquited on merit in appeal by sessions court.The high court only directed secretary/govt to decide my appeal.Am I entitled to reinstatement with back wages, from which date?Arrears of salary during suspension period and the period I remained dismissed ?

Dy Director

are you acquitted on merit or on oprocedureal grounds.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x