Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kirti   25 November 2015

Regular staff salary wise contract staff salary

Sir/Madam,

I am working as contract staff in one of the AIIMS hospital from 2012, my salary is 19000/ per month, from my date of joining to till date, but last year regular post recruited in my department but they paid salary of nearly 30,000/- per month.

Please anybody tell on which basis salary fixed for contract staffs, why huge difference and also i want to know name of the allowances were not eligible for contract staffs.

thanking you

Learning

4 Replies

surendra prakash agrawal (advocate)     26 November 2015

Please refer to your own s ervice conduct rules in the matter. Management has discretion in the cases of CTC ( COST TO COMPANY). You may refer to your appointment letter also.

SURENDRA PRAKASH AGRAWAL

ADVOCATE

T-113 PALLAV PURAM PHASE-2

MEERUT-250110

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 November 2015

this forum cannot be spokes person of AIIMS.  ask reasons from them only.

you can discuss on this forum whether reasons are legal or not.

kirti   28 November 2015

Thanks for the replies, 

Sir, just i want to know the reason why there is huge difference beween regular staff and conract staff in salary, leave and other benefits for same work and working hours, whether its legal or not, on which basis they fixed all these.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 November 2015

you are asking

" why there is huge difference beween regular staff and conract staff in salary, leave and other benefits for same work and working hours,"

your query is misplaced and vague.

first of all the reasons for difference can be told by AIIMS administratio and legality can be discussed here.

Secondly you believe this forum to be spokesperson of AIIMS which is wrongnotion

thirdly you believe this forum to be astrological forum. You ar enot even telling how much is the difference.

Fourthly you need to check whether contract employment in itself is legal.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register