LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ujjwal gupta   06 December 2020

Regular graduation course with railway job

I joined railway as a technician in Aug 2019 and at that time I was pursuing regular graduation course session (2017-2020) and completed it in sept 2020 without permission from competent authority . I hve query that is this degree going to legal or illegal ?? Is it any circular or orders that allow this degree to be legal ? If I cleard a govt job on the basis of graduation degree then what kind of problem I m going to face nd how to clear it ? Please reply .what should I do ?

Learning

4 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     06 December 2020

How did you complete the degree? did you not apply for leave on the dates of examination?  However, permission from your employer is compulsory even to study in night college and to appear examinations.

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     06 December 2020

You completed the xpurse without hindrance to your job.If any query is raised, inform the situatuion undwr which you completed and seek tapprove.

P. Venu (Advocate)     14 December 2020

There are no service rule, having the force of law, which prohibits the Government employee from pursuing a course of education. It is only that if the continuing education adversely affects the performance of his duties, he is liable for disciplinary action for the misconduct of lack of devotion to duty.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 February 2021

A govt servant needs permission to continue study.  Failing which the qualification may not be added and that he is also liable for disciplinary action.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register