LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Qazam sidiki   01 November 2021

Regular degree and government job

I have completed regular degree while on government job as gds(gramin dak sevak) without knowing fact of permission during covid period. Is my degree valid for govt jobs in other departments?

Learning

12 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     02 November 2021

A degree awarded by a recognized degree is always valid if you have regular attendance, qualified in the examinations by scoring such prescribed marks for a pass. 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 November 2021

You have plenty of opportunities in gramin dak sevak.There are three types of GDS promotion chances, GDS promotion to Postman/Mail Guard Exam. Gramin dak sevak promotion to MTS(Multi Tasking Staff) Exam. GDS promotion to Postal Assistant(PA)/Sorting Assistant(SA) Promotion exam.

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 November 2021

Thee degree you have acquired is very much valid. What is the context for your query?

Qazam sidiki   02 November 2021

P. Venu Sir, i have completed this degree while on government job as gds. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 November 2021

Why the appehension that the acquired qualification may not be valid? What is the knowledge that permission is required for pursuing a course of study?

Qazam sidiki   02 November 2021

Sir i have heard ine can't do government job and regular college degree simultaneously. Is it true? 

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     02 November 2021

The objection must be from Your employer and the college.  As per rules, you have to obtain prior permission to join a regular course and the college must give you admission only after your submitting such permission from your dept.,  If you have submitted facts in your admission form, then the college must insist on such permission letter, if there is no column in the admission form, you are safe.  But if there is a column Whether you are employed, for which you have stated NO in such application, then it is certainly a misrepresentation.  But, you can go for an appointment to any Govt or private organization with that qualification and should not state of your employment and for taking consideration of your past service.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     03 November 2021

There will not be any problem in obtaining fruits of acquiring "degree" while in service.

Qazam sidiki   03 November 2021

No. Its about doing govt job and regular college degree simultaneously. 

Asha.......000 (Student )     29 November 2021

Hello Quazam...I am also in same dilema ..

And I have also heard that surely there will be some invalidation...I did my final year with job during COVID  nd exams and Classes were online...

Did you get any solution ...please tell me also.

Qazam sidiki   23 December 2021

Any please reply for this

Grow Account   04 January 2024

Asha....000  I am also doing regular course and gds job. Have you find any difficulties in other department job later? I am also not aware of the exact rules. Please guide me if you can.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register