FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

satnam singh (job less)     17 October 2010

regular bail is postponed due to child.

i am on interrim bail by HC.in which judege stated that false 498a is foisted.  I joined investigation of IO . but on my hearing of bail. IO personally visited and asked to judge that i have taken 4.5 yr. old child. and 32 TOLA gold. judege asked to my advocate to surrender the child  to IO and he give next date.     

sir, IO take bribe and he do favour of my IN laws. 

Can we chage IO. or what to do to aviod surrender of child he is now over 5 yr. old and stuyding in boarding school.  

can HC cancle my bail.



 3 Replies

satnam singh (job less)     19 October 2010

please reply

can we change IO because he is making money from our dispute

Vijay Kumar (Advocate)     19 October 2010

No, you cannot change the IO.

satnam singh (job less)     21 October 2010

HC judge asked to surrender child (now 5 + yr. old) doing study in boarding school in LKG.  

but i don't want to surrender my child  what is ithe way.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query