LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anup Chandra (Manager)     26 April 2012

Regular bail in 498a case

My Case is under the Mediation Centre at Jhansi Court (U.P). I have faced two trials along with my family members. Till now I have shown my positive attitude and matter is going in a positive direction. Some of the disputed points shall be adressed in the next trials. We have already taken the Interim Bail which is to be valid till the mediation proceedings against the Allahabad HC order.

Now, as we have decided that we cannot take the girl and there would be 100% chances that on the next date mediation gets failed.

Hence, we would be required to go for the regular bail. As i have heard that there would be very minimum chances that the Husband shall gets the bail on the same day and he will definitely go behind the bars for several weeks/month.

I require to hire a very good lawyer which will support me in getting the bail and take up my matter further in the session/high court.

regards

Learning

3 Replies

JANAK RAJ VATSA (ADVOCATE)     29 April 2012

look on advocatekhoj.com

surjit singh (Assistant)     02 May 2012

Since you have got only interim bail it appears that your bail appliction is not finally disposed off. On the next date of hearing if you can show that the mediation proceeding failed due to the calious attitude of the girl side then in that case it will be a good ground for getting regular bail for you. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register