LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajeev Kumar (Tech. Specialist)     18 May 2012

Registry of flat with gpa

Hi, I want your expert advice. I purchase the flat about 10 yrs back throgh GPA (registerd) and I am the Second GPA person( actual allotey then first GPA and me).Now I want to transfer that flat to my name and alos want to do registry of that flat to my name. The actual allotey I am not sure where he is and if he is alive or not means no information about him.So need your assistance regarding this matter.




 2 Replies

kumar (NIL)     18 May 2012

Dear Rajeev, didn't understand your question ???? Please be clear.... 

Rajeev Kumar (Tech. Specialist)     27 February 2013

Dear Sir,
My mother bought a property in NOIDA about 15 years back under a general power of attorney. She got the same registered and an agreement to sell was also registered wwith the registar. The person from whoem we bought the plot had also purchased it in GPA. So my mother holds a second GPA. Now we want to register the plot in my mothers name. The person from whoem we bought now has become greedy and is asking for an exorbitant amount. We have been advised by our lawer to negotiate with the transferer(1st GPA holder) as if something happns to him the GPA will become invalid and will automatically be taken over by govt. The original owner has already expired. Noida authority does not allow transfer by second GPA holder otherwise she would have transfered to myself. Please advise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register