LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chaitanya   04 August 2015

Registry & stamp duty paid - need to cancel

Hi There, I had recently bought a resale flat in Pune, Bavdhan. Gave 2 Lakhs as token amount & paid 2.19 Lakhs as Registry & Stamp Duty fees. But after verification I got to know that Sanction Plan which builder has submitted is not valid. It has only 3 floors mentioned in the plan with no shops and area mentioned is also too small than the agreement figure (original between 1st owner & builder). but in actual, there are shops at the front & 4th floor is also occupied by tenants. That property is also not registered under Grampanchayat. All these facts were hid by seller to me and now after getting all those facts known, i want to cancel the Agreement to Sale. My queries are, 1) How much of the paid amount will I get as refund if I can the Agreement? 2) I want to file a case against seller under information rights so that nobody should get his/her hands burnt due to these kind of mistakes. Please advise as its very urgent to understand & take appropriate action. Thank you in advance, Chaitanya

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 August 2015

send a legal notice with clearly shown violations of agreement terms & conditions. Consult civil practiced lawyer. file a suit in the civil courts immediately.

Adv. Sagar R. Jadhav (Proprietor)     04 August 2015

You can file suit in civil Courts and also send legal notice to them, you can also file police compliant for cheating and breach of trust. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register