Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

House Owner (Software engineer)     15 May 2011

Registrsation guideline value - JP Nagar 5th Phase

Dear Lawyers,

Can some one please tell me the current property (flat) registration guideline value in JP nagar 5th Phase?

Is anyone can offer the this service of getting  my property registered? Please quote your service charges.

Thanks 

Learning

2 Replies

m.kupparaju (Advocate)     16 May 2011

Dear Owner,

You have not mentioned total superbuilt up area of your flat and also type of construction, whether your flat is situtated in Main Road, Cross road, constructed on converted land, got plan approval from the BBMP or CMC, situated in BBMP area or CMC area, katha issued by BBMP or CMC amd your flat  flooring laid with Mosaic/ Cerramic/vitrified tiles or ordinary tiles or Marble/granite tiles. If you provide me all these information, then it will be more helpful for me to quote the property value/registration value and so that you can avail my service for the registrtion of your flat.

With regards,

M.Kupparaju,

Mobile No.9845646449

PARTHASARATHY (RETIRED)     19 June 2011

In continuation of the Lawer Mr.M.Kupparaju, I would like to furnish the following details:-

CMC approved 2002 year flat in cross road with Mosic tilling,  katha issued by BBMP and also tax collected by BBMP.

Kindly let me have the details of registration for this resale flat .

Best regards

Sarathy

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register