IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suresh reddy (student)     10 September 2019

Registration without payment

My mother sold plot for 60 lakhs to her near by relative but for less registration cost he made registration for 10 lakhs but he did not pay money until now from 6 months,and recently my mother expired

Question:Can I file case since they not even paid single rupee


 2 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     10 September 2019

If the sale deed is registered then you can do nothing. How can your mother just trust like that and gets documents registered.


salim pathan (llb)     10 September 2019

institute a title suit declaration of sale deed null and void under sec 31 of Specific Relief Act, on the ground fraud, and voidable contract.. this the option available to u.. u have to plead total consideration and the same is not passed .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query