LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

o sivasailanathan (advocate)     10 February 2012

Registration procedure

i had filed a suit for specific performance and suceeded ... when registration commence .. sub registrar precribed rs 8 for 100.. i have put stamps for 2000 and Demand draft for 2000/- 

registration over and given slip to receive the document  SRO asked  me to come after 3 days ... 

now he asked another 1000/- for stamps stating that ..quideline value is little bit high....? 

whether it comes under proceedural mistake ? will i get right to take any action against SRO..? what are the

remedies for me ? 

Learning

2 Replies

jayakumar.R (ADVOCATE & LEGAL CONSULTANT)     14 February 2012

Dear Sir,

whether you checked the guideline value for the paricular survey No. which you registered before registration,

for examble 

if the guideline value is 100 per sq.feet (Sq,Mtre-1080) for 100 Sq., feet( land) Value is 10033/- so you can purchase stamp Paper for Rs.805/- (8% of the Property Value) and fee will be Rs.100/- ( 1% of the property Value) Your check the correct guideline value and calculate above manner and then if it is correct  their side pay extra amount or it is not correct then you ask the sub-Registrar for the reason of extra amount.

Hemant Rawat (Student)     21 March 2012

Hello,

I have purchased a flat in a co-operative society in 2001.

now i want it to convert to freehold. Should my GPA or Agreement to sell be registered??

If not then should i obtain any NOC from registrar?

And if it should be registered then what will be the procedure to be adopted for its registration and also the amount if any to be paid for registration ??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register