Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ankit srivastava (trainee)     21 March 2010

registration of sole proprietory fiirm

dear all

it in the consonance of the topic,, i want to confirm that as i am providing services in the sole proprietory mode( web designing and bpo services) and i want to make this bussiness of mine registered so the registration in service act and registration with DoT will do ????  or thier is any other procedure that i have to follow.

ankit shrivastava

Learning

2 Replies

DISHA D. SHAH (lawyer)     21 March 2010

web designing means includes service sector if your income in any previous year or current year exceeds rs.10,00,000 than you have to register as per service tax (finance act), every professional have to make such books of account and audited as per requirment if any income  arise or not.

but your server must be registered as new amendments came for websites. each and every portal must be registered as per IT ACT

ankit srivastava (trainee)     22 March 2010

THANKS MR SHAH

your advice is really appreciable please correct if i am wrong all i have to do is

1) find the suitable name for my concern

2) collect the suitable registration form from the service department ,i think it is availiable on net also

3) i have pan card with me, submitting the photocopy of it

4) submit all these documents to the service department of delhi for the purpose of registration

is this all for registrating sole propreitory concern

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register