Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ashwani (accountant)     26 April 2012

Registration of rent/lease deed in delhi

when registration of a rent/lease deed is compulsory in NCT delhi


 4 Replies

Ashok Yadav (Lawyer)     26 April 2012

A lease deed have a tenure of less than a year then it is not required to be regd.

Sh S. Kumar (Other)     06 July 2012

We are experts and specialize in Drafting and Registration of all Property Documents and other Legal Documents in Delhi like :

Sale Deed , Rent Deed , Gift Deed , Will , Lease Deed , Power of Attorney , Collaboration Agreement , Rectification Deed , Partnership Deed, Conveyance Deed , Freehold Conversion , Partnership Deed , Memorandum of Understanding , GPA, SPA, DDA Matters, Mutation, Sale Deed for flats, Rent Deed for flats and Offices, Other Agreements for sale of Residential Flats , Commercial Offices, Lands, Kothis /Bunglows etc.

We have experience of over 30 years in this field and also provide Consultation for Property Related Matters and Disputes between Tenant and Landlord or Purchaser and Seller at reasonable fees and maintain complete Client Confidentiality.

You can contact us for any Property Related Legal Query.

8800 418 408

Sh S. Kumar (Other)     09 September 2012


We offer services for affordable Drafting and Registration of Rent Deed/Lease Deed or Leave and License Deed in Delhi.

Mr. SK Gupta


Registration of Rent/Lease Deed in Delhi

For more information, you may visit

Raj (SSE)     23 March 2015

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Is there an option to change the witness in a Gift deed after registration.

A gift deed was given to me by my mother for our house.

At the time of registration my friend and uncle played the role of witness. Now my uncle have some quarrel with us and want removal his name from the witness. He warned us to change his name otherwise it will not good for our health (means he will send local criminals to us).

Is there a way (as rectification deed) by which I can take up another witness and remove his name from the above mentioned gift deed. Or any other way I can do this. Please help me.

Thanks in advance

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query