LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ashish (asm)     28 January 2013

Registration of property

Dear sir/madam, I am ashish, my father was having 45 acre of land in marathwada region during 1970, since that time to up till now, few people farming there illigally, similarly, 7-12 is also on there name, recently, i got 7-12 extract (fer-far), about 23 acres fer far was on the basis of WAHITI (Thalathi claim that, these people are doing wahiti, hence. it's there land), 20 acre on the basis of registry, thou I cross chek registry from registrar of record, it has been found registry number which they claim are not matching with which are present on 7-12. Registrar also has given me a letter of same. SO please kind me suggest, what could I have to do? and can I get my land back



 1 Replies

prakharved (Medical officer)     04 July 2013



I think you should consult a practising property lawyer on this issue. To get your query answered you can check out this website, Here you can write down your query in detail and a property lawyer would give a written reply to your query. You would be informed about the relevant laws that you need to take into consideration and you will also be described the options available to you in your present situation. If you require, you can hire a lawyer, or request a consultation through at the most reasonable price



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register