LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ramachandra (retired official)     27 September 2012

Registration of property

Dear Sir, my mother, who has died about ten years ago,has a housing property in AP.we are totally ten children . six brothers and four sisters including me.we want to get registered the property.since it is my mother side ancestotral property,all  six brothers wants the property be registered only in four sisters name (joint).and they dont want any portion from  this property.To this effect, theyare going   affidivit  stating  no objection for transfer of property in four sisters name jointly.My question is whether only one sister can give an application , with relevant documents  to  sub registrar office  requesting to register the said property in all four sisters name(joint). or  is  it  necessary  that all the sisters  should  sign in the application form ? the reason is that they are very old and away from the place  where the property is situated.

request your advise.



 2 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     27 September 2012

All sisters and brothers give a application in jointly. If u give a peoperty in your sisters name so all brothers are give a separate affidevit for release his right in favour of all sisters from this property and  if they enter their name in any government records.

ahmed (document writer)     28 September 2012

Dear Sir 

      all the son's  have to execute a Release Deed in favour of Releasee i.e. sisters and all the members have to be present before the Sub-Registrar  concern and if any one unable to approch before the sub-registrar then make a application for personal appearance of sub-registrar then the sub-registrar personally come to the place of resident and if the proeprty located in the different place of resident of parties than make a Special Power of Attorney for executation of Release Deed and attested the same from the nearest sub-registrar.    

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register