LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pawan arora (student)     22 January 2010

registration of property

in the case of  sale of immovable property,which instrument is better to get registered. power of attorney with consideration(article (48)(f)) or sale deed (article 23)


 3 Replies

obviously sale deed

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     22 January 2010

 sale deed is ideal. General GPA is not an advisable instrument.


sanjeev gupta (Advocate)     23 January 2010

Sale Deed is better option for registration of immovable property

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query