LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramaswamy Thiyagarajan   07 January 2023

Registration of power attorney

Respected Legal Advisers, I am aged and not well. I had a surgery recently. At present
I am in Coimbatore. I have to sell some lands located in my native village covered by Tirumayam Sub Registrar Office in Tamilnadu.Can I prepare a POA in my wife's name and register the document in Coimbatore  Registrar Ofice. Tamilnadu? Coimbatofre.


 6 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 January 2023

You can do so, if local laws applicable in Coinbatore do not forbid the same.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     07 January 2023

Yes power of attorney can be executed and registerd at the place where pricipal resides permanently or temporarily.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     07 January 2023

The same query is in the expert's forum.

Ramaswamy Thiyagarajan   08 January 2023

Yes Sir, at first I posted the query here in 'Legal Queries'. As I could not trace out my query and reply here  I posted in 'Experts'. Now I searched under the Recent Reviews option and found my query and replies from the Experts Mr.Sudhir Kumar and Bhatesh Goel. Thanks to them and your good self.

laxmi kant joshi (instructor)     08 January 2023

Yes you can do so .

Alger Baldric   12 January 2023

RE: retro bowl

This is my question as well

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query