Registration of partition deed

Audit & Accounts Manager


My father, grand mother (father's mother), my uncles(father's brothers) and aunties(father's sisters) want to part fromt the HUF and distribute and share the property of the HUF. The property is situated in the state of Karnataka. There are totally 7 parties who have share in the property. Now they want to execute a partiotion deed. I want to know the procedure of registration of this partition deed and the fees/stamp duty that is payable.

Please tell me the procedere for registering the partition deed in Karnataka.

Thank you......


You can go through this to familiarize yourself with the process, fees etc.


At a Glance: stamp duty and registration fee   (see under serial number: 12. Partition)

Partition deed example:


Can the PARTITION be made where the PROPERTY is a SINGLE PLOT.

Can the PARTITION DEED be made which mentions SIMPLE distribution of %age SHARE in the SINGLE PLOT.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x