Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anand (Proprietor)     20 November 2012

Registration of old document



I had purchased a flat  in bandra, mumbai in 1997. The  Agreement for sale fo stamped for RS 13250/- and signed by the builder and myself, but due to some circumstances the same was not registered.


Now i want to know if i can register the said document by paying the registration fees ? if yes then what is the procedure ?

If not then what do i do now ?

Please advice.



 2 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     20 November 2012

I think now you cannot register the document.  Better go for new one.

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     22 November 2012

You have to approach the authority appointed for getting back money for unutilised stamp papers and make a new one for the current registration.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register