Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

saravankumar (designer)     15 June 2010

registration of flat on my wife name

Hello experts,

I am planning to buy a flat on my wife's name, she is unemployed, can i avail loan in future by using the documents on her name? need advice.


 6 Replies

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     15 June 2010

IN future?.. why not.. when the property is on her name.. she will be the only one who can get the loan on the property.


sravan ji,

u can buy the property in you wife's name

if u want to avail loan  your wife have to mortgage the tittle deeds and u can be a guarantor to the loan not a principal borrower

N RAMESH. (Advocate Chennai. Formerly Civil Judge. Mobile.09444261613)     17 June 2010

I agree with above advice

sanjeev narula (advocate)     23 August 2010

since your wife is not working she is not eligible for loan ,you can avail loan from the bank  in your own name  and your wife can stand as  gaurantor or co borrower and mortagage that property as security 

Basavaraj (Asst, Manager-Legal)     24 August 2010

I stand on the advise given by Srikanth and Ramesh.

Mugundhan (Lawyer)     02 September 2010

I think Sanjay narula is right.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query