LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Priyank Kumar (service)     04 September 2020

Registration of flat

I have been occupying a Flat in Noida after purchasing it in the year 2015 and making full payment for it.The Builder has even given possession letter but not allowing registry of Flat.He has Rs 200 Crore outstanding with the authority. Q1)Can I file a case against him in RERA for not registering my Flat and claim damages. 2)He is taking enhanced maintenance charges from the occupants till date.The CC was obtained in the year 2018.Can he collect maintenance legally? 3)What are the damages I can claim for under these circumstances as it is restricting me from becoming legal owner of the property. 4)The Authority and Administration is turning blind eye to these after many complaints.Can occupants form AOA before registration of Flats.

Learning

3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     04 September 2020

You shall complain against him to RERA by registered post.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     05 September 2020

You will have to seek professional services of a local prudent lawyer for guidance and necessary proceeding. 

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     05 September 2020

Discuss with other Flat owners and form as a group and entrust this to an expert so that expenditure can be shared.  When professional guidance is required while fighting with mighty builder, a small individual, in spite of his competencies may not match with the builders money, men and machinery.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register