registration of apartment by power of attorney to my father

Dear Sir,

I have been allocated an apartment by UPAVP(Uttar Pradesh Avash Vikas Parishad) in Ghaziabad UP in my Name. After allotment i traveled to USA for my Job and i am still in USA and paid all installments to UPAVP. Now UPAVP is about to call me for Registration of Apartment in my Name but due to my Job situation i am unable to travel to India and will not be able to present there physically.

I have General Power of Attorney executed in Indian Emabasy Chicago to my Father and its been registered in India.

My Question: Will this General POA allow my Father to act on behalf of me and get the Apartment registered in my name ?

Please Let me know if you need any further detail.

Thanks in Advance!!!




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x