Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandip   20 November 2015

Registration of adjudicated old sale deed.

Registration of adjudicated old sale deed.

In 2007 I have purchased mhada flat in locking period on sale deed.

After locking period I have adjudicated old sale deed and paid only stamp duty with fine.

Mhada transferred the flat on my name.

How to do registration of adjudicated sale deed?

Is registration is necessary in my case?


 2 Replies

B.T. RAVI (LEGAL MANAGER)     22 November 2015

A. You will not get proper and marketable title over the flat unless register the Sale Deed in favour of yourself.

B. You would better get confirmation deed towards your sale deed from Mhada. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 November 2015

A registered sale deed will confer title on you after which you will be able to re-sale the same or you would stand stranded.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register