Upgrad LLM

registration of a social club


A friend of mine started a club about a year ago along with a couple of her friends. The club is basically a group of people with an interest in one very specific matter. The idea first came to my friend and she involved her good friend in it. My friend came up with the name.

But later when the group started getting recognition the other person started bossing everyone around. She is a good member and we don’t want her out of the group but we don’t want her to hold all the power.

I think it is a good idea to register the club so that a few of the core members can collectively hold the power and we can have democracy in the club.

Can you please tell me how to go about it? What is the authority with which we can register it? It is not a commercial venture.

Thanks in advance.

Lawyer Gujarat High Court

kindly go to Charity commessioner and get it registered.


Attorney - JC Law Firm

Registration of Society can be done in three ways...

1. Registration under Society Registration Act

2. Registratin under Bombay Public Trust Act and 

3.  Registration under Company Act.

The procedure of Registration  is not much complicated and not even expensive.

Considering the situation provided by you, get all the thoings from the Advocate to avoid future peoblems. 

We would like to assits you to get your club registered.





Atul Suryavanshi


  JC Law Firm

Email: atul@justacausa.in

Mobile - 09923552956




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x